Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Meeting of Mediaholics Anonymous

I just discovered possibly the coolest/worst thing about my phone. I have an LG Dare through Verizon Wireless, and I learned about a month ago that, because I have an unlimited data plan, I can log onto Verizon's V Cast videos and watch new TV shows FOR FREE from my cell phone. This has been both awesome and terrible. It's awesome because I've been spending a lot of time on campus in between classes with nothing to do (except homework, and come on-everybody's got to take a break sometime!), so I watch an episode of some show. The terrible thing is, I'm already a media junkie! I do NOT need another way to intake more media! As I said at the beginning of this class, "My name is Tonya, and I'm a mediaholic!" I'm always reading, watching, or listening to something. Sigh; I guess I just need to implement a 12 Step Program in my life...of course, I'd have to get online and read about a 12 Step program, which sort of defeats the purpose!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tonya! Haha My name is Danielle, and I'm a mediaholic too! I can't stop watching my shows or listening to music, especially when it's schoolwork time. I really need to learn some discipline!

    ReplyDelete